It is obligatory for any homeowner who is thinking about renting out their property to apply for a tourism license here in the Valencia Region of Spain.  Whether you have a studio apartment or a villa, if you are renting your property out for short term holiday lets you will need the license. 

FP Translations can help you navigate your way through the process.  We will need the following documents to apply:

  • Passport

  • NIE number - this is your Spanish identification number, please see here for more information

  • A copy of the house deeds

  • A copy of your SUMA/IBI (Spanish council tax) paid

  • Habitacion certificate or 'licencia de segunda ocupacion.'  If you do not have one of these, we can assist you in obtaining a new one. 

We will use all of the above documents in order to obtain your 'Certificate of Compatibility' from your local Town Hall, which is necessary before we present your license application to the Head Office in Alicante City.

We charge €180 for the license application.  We will come and meet with you to discuss all of your requirements and make sure you have all of the correct paperwork before proceeding. 

Call or email us today to arrange a free and no obligation consultation.